Full-Time VP of Sales
Leafly Holdings, Inc. (www.Leafly.com,www.leafly.ca) is a privately held, private equity backed health information technology company. Leafly provides a safe, inviting environment on the web to access the world’s largest cannabis information resource. Our site and mobile visitors browse strain ratings, study reviews, provide recommendations, view lab testing data, and find trusted dispensary locations. We make the process of finding the right strains and products fast, simple and comfortable whether our visitors are new to cannabis, a medical marijuana patient, or a seasoned recreational consumer.
VP of Sales Position Summary:
The Vice President of Sales will effectively motivate and lead the Leafly inside sales, outside sales and business development teams to drive revenue. As the cannabis industry continues to evolve in an emerging global market, Leafly offers an outstanding opportunity to the proven sales leader who has successfully converted online web traffic into revenue. Anticipating exponential sales growth this year, the VP of Sales will use expertise in the internet conversion landscape to explore new revenue channels on a global level, successfully land new advertising dollars, and play the role of a team leader as he or she builds connections with cannabis dispensaries and product lines, while presenting results to C Level executives. The role will report directly to the CEO and will be based out of Seattle, WA. If you have a passion for driving sales teams in a start-up environment while exhibiting passion for the emerging cannabis marketplace, we are interested in hearing from you!
- Develop, manage, and achieve sales plans, including quarterly and annual sales targets and profit expectations for the Leafly sales team
- Hire, train, and retain the sales team to execute against sales objectives; actively coach and develop the sales team
- Establish sales team metrics, priorities, and milestones; revise as essential on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Partner with senior leadership to continually define key revenue objectives, while advising and reporting on ROI objectives
- Work with marketing executives to formulate new initiatives to identify new revenue channels; successfully build relationships with cannabis dispensaries, clinics and product companies for strong online conversion rates
- Create, lead, and implement digital advertising campaigns domestically and internationally
- Work with industry organizations to promote demand for online advertising; represent Leafly at relevant industry trade shows, conferences, and emerging market events
- Identify sales needs, ideas, and opportunities to support the overall business strategy
- 10+ years of experience in both sales and sales management roles in a consumer internet focused industry; online advertising experience preferred
- Digital Advertising leadership, negotiation, and strategic sales
- Experienced in sales cycle management, sales pipeline management, tactical planning, and closing new business
- Clearly demonstrated strengths in persuasion, business development, negotiation, and analytical skills in diverse start-up environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to develop and deliver presentations to C Level Executives
- Proven ability to develop and foster relationships with customer executive teams and willing to take a ‘hands-on’ approach to the daily, weekly and monthly goals of the sales team
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work across functions and at all organizational levels
- Willing and able to travel up to 25% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience required; post graduate degree preferred
- A clear understanding of the current medical and adult use models as they vary from state to state and country to country
If interested, please respond to this posting with a resume and statement of interest detailing your online advertising leadership experience and motivation to become a part of this emerging market.
About Privateer Holdings – Private Equity Firm:
Privateer Holdings is the leading private equity firm in the promising and rapidly expanding cannabis marketplace. We are actively shaping the evolution of this industry through strategic acquisitions, investments, and in-house incubation. We bring years of hands-on Venture Capital and operations experience to the table and collaborate with an industry-leading team of partners to help navigate this new and burgeoning industry.
How to ApplyEmail Us | (855) 4-Leafly
2647 total views, 3 today